The stainless steel flange ball valve only needs to be rotated tightly with a 90 degree rotation and a small torque. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a small, straight flow path for the medium. It is generally considered that ball valves are most suitable for opening and closing directly, but recent developments have designed the ball valve to be used for throttling and controlling flow. The main characteristics of the ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for working medium with poor working conditions such as oxygen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or modular.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its drag coefficient is equal to the length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. It is compact and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used with plastics and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, fast opening and closing, as long as the rotation from 90 degrees from full open to fully closed, easy remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball body and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to several millimeters in diameter, up to a few meters in size, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
Ball valve has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily lives.